Once hired, the student must bring a birth certificate and a completed “Intent to Employ” form to the Guidance Office (Room 144) during the school year and the front office during the summer.) A “completed” form is one that is fully filled in and signed by the employer, and then signed by the parent and the student. If the employer does not have an “Intent to Employ” form, one can be obtained at Bishop Luers. During the school year allow one or two days for processing; summertime work permits can take a bit longer due to restricted office hours.
The Tube Car Wash
Team members work with managment staff to provide an outstanding car was experience for all customers. Requirements: six months of retail customer service preferred but not mandatory. Minimum age to apply is 16. Apply online at https:www.thetubecarwash.com/careers/
Hill's Meat Market
Hiring part-time/full-time help. If you would like to apply, please come in and ask to speak with a manager. Apply in person at 3211 Lower Huntington Rd.
O'Daniel Automotive Group
O'Daniel Automotive Groups seeks a prep department worker.
• Wash and vacuum cars as needed. These will be supplied from our service, and sales department.
• Detailing vehicles - must be detailed oriented.
• Will need to adapt to a very high pace environment and be a team player is key. Each job is everyone’s job.
• Clean maintain the prep department.
• Be a person that adds to a positive work environment.
Starting pay $10 per hour – review in 90 days (raise based on performance and review skills.)
See the flyer.