4:00 p.m. May 25, 2018
University of Saint Francis Robert Goldstine Performing Arts Center, 431 W Berry St, Downtown Fort Wayne
May 11 - Senior School Mass
- Friday, May 11 at 9:30 AM in the Bishop Luers gymnasium
- Dress up occasion seniors - this is still considered a school day, please refer to the school handbook for appropriate dress up attire
- Families are welcome to attend
- Senior slide show will be presented afterwards; if time permits
May 16 – Deadline for Graduation Tickets / Merit-Based Scholarships Forms –
- Deadline to order tickets for graduation - an email was sent through School Admin to each senior parent to order up tp 10 tickets for graduation
- Purple form titled “We Are Proud of Our Seniors" due to Mrs. North in room 144. Please fill out this form if you would like your student to be recognized for ANY scholarship he/she has received, regardless of whether he/she will be accepting it.
May 20 - Senior Awards Ceremony / Slide Show Presentation
- Sunday, May 20, at 6:30 PM in the Bishop Luers gymnasium
- Families are invited to attend
- A light reception will be served following the presentation of the traditional senior slide show
- Photo opportunity - a senior class picture will be taken
- Graduation tickets will be distributed as determined by how many you requested through the School Admin email - up to a total of 10. Any surplus tickets (possibly 3-5) may be available to pick up on a first come, first serve basis starting this evening.
May 22-24 – FINALS
May 22 – Cap & Gowns
- Will be distributed AFTER the last final of the day. (All tuition, fees, etc. must be paid for a student to receive their cap & gown.) NO decorating of either the cap or gown - they will be confiscated.
May 23 – Senior Pizza Lunch & Graduation Practice –
- A senior only pizza lunch will be served from 11-11:30 AM in the cafeteria after finals.
- Seniors will be bussed downtown for graduation practice from Noon until approximately 1:30 PM. They will be dismissed once they arrive back at school.
- All school obligations should be met prior to the practice (i.e. books, tuition, uniforms, fines, etc.) Deadline May 11
May 25 – Baccalaureate Mass / Graduation
- Baccalaureate is Friday May 25, 2018. Seniors should gather in the Cathedral Center by 9:30 AM, dressed in gowns only - NO caps.
- Mass begins at 10:00am at the Cathedral, 1102 S Clinton St, in downtown Fort Wayne
- Please keep in mind that this is a formal ceremony. The same attire for the Baccalaureate Mass at the Cathedral will be expected at the Commencement Ceremony. Please act with the patience and understanding of a true Christian family so this may be an enjoyable and memorable day for all.
- Dress for Graduates:
- Men: Proper Dress for Young Men: plain dark dress slacks or khaki slacks, dress shirt & tie, dress shoes (no sandals, flip flops or tennis/gym shoes). No casual clothes such as blue jeans, shorts and t-shirts. The Cap and Gown should remain on throughout the ceremony.
- Women: Proper Dress for Young Women: dress or skirt and blouse; dress slacks or pant suit; dress shoes (no tennis/gym shoes or flip flops - dress sandals only). No casual clothes such as blue jeans, shorts and t-shirts. The Cap and Gown should remain on throughout the ceremony.
- Graduation is Friday may 25, 2018 at 4:00pm
- Graduates arrive at 3:15pm for attendance
- Doors open to the public at 3:30pm
- After the ceremony, graduates will recess outside to the front of the building to be met by family and friends. The street will be closed.
- A note about parking: Do Not Park in Perfection Bakeries parking lot or the apartment building lots – you WILL BE TOWED.