4:00 p.m. May 25, 2018
University of Saint Francis Robert Goldstine Performing Arts Center, 431 E Main St, Downtown Fort Wayne
May 1 - College Decision Day - most colleges want to know by this day (may require a deposit) if you will be attending.
May 11 - Senior School Mass will be on Friday, May 11 at 9:30 AM in the Bishop Luers gymnasium. Families are welcome to attend.
May 16 – Deadline for Merit-Based Scholarships Forms – due by May 16, 2018 to Mrs. North in room 144. Purple form titled “We Are Proud of Our Seniors.” Please fill out this form if you would like your student to be recognized for ANY scholarship he/she has received, regardless of whether he/she will be accepting it.
May 20 - Senior Awards Ceremony will be on Sunday, May 20, at 6:30 PM in the Bishop Luers gymnasium with light refreshments. The traditional senior slide show will be presented. Families are welcome.
May 22-24 – FINALS
May 22 – Cap & Gowns will be distributed AFTER the last final of the day. (All tuition, fees, etc. must be paid for a student to receive their cap & gown.)
May 23 – Senior Pizza Lunch & Graduation Practice – A senior only pizza lunch will be served from 11-11:30 AM in the cafeteria after finals. Seniors will be bussed downtown for graduation practice from Noon until approximately 1:30 PM. They will be dismissed once they arrive back at school.
May 25 – Baccalaureate Mass will be at 10:00 AM at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. Students should gather in the Cathedral Center by 9:30 AM, dressed in caps and gowns. Students and families are free to enjoy lunch on their own.
May 25 – Graduation will be at 4:00 PM at the University of Saint Francis Robert Goldstine Performing Arts Center.
• Caps/gowns & tassels are included in your senior fees and have already been ordered based on the information the student provided regarding their height & weight.
• Graduates gather at 3:30 PM in the front lobby at USF Robert Goldstine Performing Arts Center to get organized.
• Doors will open for graduation at 3:30 pm for guests – tickets are required. Each senior will receive a maximum of 10 tickets, no exceptions.
• Handicapped/wheelchair seating is very, very limited. Contact Mrs. North at 456-1261 x3144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to reserve a seat – first come, first serve basis. Please note: only the handicapped person and 1 family member will be able to sit in the reserved handicapped area and will count as part of your 10 tickets.
• A note about parking: Do Not Park in Perfection Bakeries parking lot or the apartment building lots – you WILL BE TOWED.