Bishop Luers High school will vibrantly show the face of Christ in the actions and ministry of all students, families, teachers and staff.
Bishop Luers High School will ensure that Catholic secondary education is available, accessible and affordable for all who wish to attend.
Bishop Luers High School will:
- Increase and retain student population to 600 students.
- Build a stable financial base (foundation) for our school through a strong focus on gift-giving, endowed scholarships and a sustainable tuition base.
- Strengthen our relationships with feeder schools and parishes, alumni and extended community to develop growth.
- Expect teachers and staff to be unified in recognizing their vocation as good role models and teachers of the whole person.
- Expand our challenging curriculum to include more course offerings which address the needs of students at every level.
- Provide important upgrades of technology, laboratory and other equipment as needed to support our academic programs.
- Continue proposed building expansion projects to include a Fine Arts facility and Auxiliary Gym with Capital Campaign funds.