- Principal's Welcome
- Campus Ministry
- Daily Announcements
- Development Office
- Financial Information
- Library Website
- Performing Arts
- Photo gallery
- Power School
- School Choice Program
- Show Choir
- Teacher Websites
- Network Login
"I just wanted to say a few words of respect for Luers and my teachers. I feel like I was prepared far beyond what I may have thought for college. To
name a few specific classes I have this semester, I have a vast knowledge of physics and the concepts currently being taught in my physics class due to honors physics with Mr. Draper. Also Ms. Briggs's
anatomy class left me well prepared for my 300 level class here at Purdue. I really just want to thank the teachers for providing that background for me"
- Jessica Savieo, class of 2010
Summer Packets Ready
Packets will be available to pick up in the Front Office. Packets include course selections, report cards, etc.
Summer Camps - Updated Weekly
Soccer (revised camp information), Football, Show Choir and Dance CampsSummer Camps
Bishop Luers High School anounced as 4-Star School for 2013
"Winning this award required excellent work by teachers, administrators, students and parents thoughout the year and on behalf of the entire Indiana Department of Education I send them my sincere congratulatios."
Summer Reading Assignments are availalble. Studing guides for summer reading will be posted by July 1st.Summer Reading
Indiana School Choice Program
Governor Mike Pence recently signed into law new changes to the Indiana School Choice Voucher program. The new law expands the guidelines to include a larger number of our current students. We now have the possibility of helping more of our families continue Catholic Education for their students beginning with the 2013-2014 school year. The new law goes into effect July 1, 2013.Indiana School Choice
Annual Golf Outing
Join us at Brookwood Golf Course on Saturday, September 7 at 1:00 PM for a shotgun start.For more information
2013 Annual Fund - Goal $62,000
Annual Fund total as of February 14, 2013, we have received $35,253.65.To learn more Donate
Knight of Farewell and Fun
Class of 2013
Class of 2017
First Day for Students
Welcome Back Knights!
All School Mass
Summer Office Hours
June 2 - August 5
9:00 A.M.- 1:00 P.M.
Monday - Thursday
Bishop Luers Accomplishments
- Received the highest state accreditation for a Catholic high school.
- Was listed on the Catholic High School Honor Roll which recognizes the top 50 Catholic high schools in the nation - 2005, 2004.
- Graduated a Lilly Scholarship Recipient in each of the last three years - 2010, 2009, 2008.
- Graduated 25 National Merit Finalist, Semi-Finalists, and Commended students - 2001 to 2013.
- Was ranked by Sports Illustrated as having one of the top 25 athletic programs nationwide in 2007-2008 and was awarded the most successful athletic program in the state of Indiana.
- Social Studies, English and Science Academic Super Bowl Teams competed at
state in 2013.
The Social Studies and Science Teams competed at the state level for the last two years, earning 2nd place in 2013.
- Recognized as one of the Academic Super Bowl Top 10 Teams - 2013, 2010,2009.
- Carson Scholarship Bishop Luers is proud to have two Carson Scholars, Mark Hellinger and Nancy McNamara.
- 2012 National Merit Semi-Finalist Scholars: Nancy McNamara and Sean McManus, class of 2013.